Morgan Stanley seals new covenant with start-up CLO manager
Covenant Credit Partners issued its second CLO yesterday, pricing a $525 million deal via Morgan Stanley
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Chicago-based manager plans first CLO of the year 12 days ago
- Invesco prices triple As at 108bp in new US CLO 16 days ago
- Eight deals for Octagon in 2018 after manager prices $470 million reset 19 days ago
- Steele Creek reinforces 2016 CLO with $284.25 million reset 24 days ago
- Octagon looks to add leverage to 2016 CLO by adding single Bs 25 days ago
- BlackRock prices its fifth CLO reset of 2018 23 hours ago
- KKR prices $607 million US CLO 1 day ago
- Atlanta-based CLO manager prices first new issue in over a year 1 day ago
- US CLO manager drops anchor in Europe to price its debut euro deal 2 days ago
- Apollo prices short-dated CLO reset worth $1.22 billion 2 days ago