Pension fund hires west coast manager for billion-dollar credit mandate
A large credit investor has backed a manager with an initial $400 million for multi-strategy credit. This allocation could rise to beyond $1 billion
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Piper Jaffray's Shinder: "If LPs wait too long, they may miss the cycle altogether" [video] 15 hours ago
- DBRS's van Koolbergen: direct lenders are pre-packaging “CLOs-of-one” to attract insurers [video] 3 days ago
- NAIC reports that US insurers more than doubled their CLO holdings in 2018 5 days ago
- South Carolina pension backs tech-focused BDC 6 days ago
- UK pension scheme quits tobacco 7 days ago
- Bain prices $346.15 million refi of 2015 vintage CLO 16 hours ago
- Symphony reworks 2012 vintage CLO via Barclays 16 hours ago
- DFG returns to CLO primary market with risk retention-compliant deal 16 hours ago
- Apollo reworks 2012 CLO for second time 17 hours ago
- Kayne Anderson prices new issue CLO as spreads tighten dramatically 17 hours ago