Low-levered 2008 CLO redeems, generating mid-teens IRR
A 5.9-times levered CLO issued at the height of the crisis made its final payment to equity last week, according to market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Silvermine continues comeback with second CLO refinancing 4 months ago
- Silvermine makes its CLO comeback with refi of improving 2014 deal 4 months ago
- Silvermine CLO becomes first 2.0 to miss equity payment, says Nomura 1 year ago
- "Conservative" Silvermine suffers further downgrade 1 year ago
- Silvermine's junior CLO notes suffer downgrade to triple-C 1 year ago
- Investcorp refinances 2015 US CLO and cuts 72bp off triple As 6 hours ago
- Oak Hill teams with BAML for first time since 2013 to price new US CLO 7 hours ago
- Galaxy deal attracts huge interest from CLO investor universe 7 hours ago
- Euro CLO round-up: Oak Hill shows that good things come to those who wait 3 days ago
- US CLO round-up: the three stages of CLO management 3 days ago