Tetragon steers clear of third-party CLO managers as arb shrinks
Control CLO equity buyer Tetragon was largely absent from the CLO new issue market during the third quarter, but maintains its support for its loan manager
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Tetragon raises $255 million for its latest CLO risk retention fund 1 month ago
- LCM prices its third 2017 CLO to keep triple A spreads stay below 110bp 2 months ago
- NY Life reignites Tetragon partnership as it prices new US CLO 4 months ago
- BNP Paribas prices triple As at 121bp for US CLO manager 7 months ago
- Tetragon-backed US CLO achieves 127bp triple-A print 8 months ago
- Euro CLO round-up: five banks combine to launch GoldenTree deal 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: there’s no time like the present to price CLOs 1 day ago
- Ares makes dramatic return to European CLOs with tightest ever triple A print 1 day ago
- NYL prices US CLO with record low funding costs 1 day ago
- Hayfin prices first US CLO after Kingsland acquisition 1 day ago