Shenkman hires portfolio manager for new structured credit business
Having spent the last 18 months building its loan business, Shenkman Capital Management is now assembling a new structured credit investment unit.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Aviva appoints head of real assets division in London 18 hours ago
- Debtwire: Highland slams chapter 11 trustee over Acis CLOs as Brigade and Oaktree wait in the wings 4 days ago
- Italian bank completes SRT with European Investment Fund support 4 days ago
- BNP Paribas hires global credit strategy head 4 days ago
- Hildene revives trups CDO market with new securitisation 6 days ago
- CIFC returns to market with largest new issue CLO in over three months 15 hours ago
- TPG launches its second new issue CLO of the year 21 hours ago
- Och-Ziff revives 2012 CLO for a second time following reset 22 hours ago
- Ares opts for low leverage as it prices $444.15 million CLO reissue 22 hours ago
- CLO round-up: reset triple As price apart on divergent portfolios 3 days ago