Shenkman hires portfolio manager for new structured credit business
Having spent the last 18 months building its loan business, Shenkman Capital Management is now assembling a new structured credit investment unit.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Eaton Vance adds former Janus Henderson official as credit portfolio manager 1 day ago
- Serone expands structured credit team as former GoldenTree official joins 2 days ago
- Former BlackRock PM joins Mirabaud for emerging market credit role 2 days ago
- Pension fund Velliv hires chief strategist 2 days ago
- Experienced SRT specialist parts ways with Apollo 2 days ago
- Silvermine prices second largest CLO transaction of the month 9 hours ago
- GSO refinances Jay Park CLO with new B-side 9 hours ago
- BlueMountain prices its second CLO of the month via Citi 10 hours ago
- Investcorp targets 95bp spread as it markets Harvest CLO XX 1 day ago
- Alcentra's 2018 European CLO volumes to pass €1bn mark following new issue 1 day ago