TCW Asset Management prepares its third 2.0 CLO
Sources say that Figueroa 2014-1, which is currently touted as a $413 million deal, is expected to price this month
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Alcentra markets its first new issue European CLO of 2018 8 hours ago
- Newfleet cuts CLO's cost of debt by 144bp following refi 1 day ago
- US CLO manager hires Nomura to launch its first deal of 2018 1 day ago
- Sterling-denominated CLOs to make a comeback as NatWest returns to market 3 days ago
- Spire looks to refinance award-winning CLO 3 days ago
- AIG makes dramatic return to CLOs with US manager acquisition 1 hour ago
- Canyon slashes 2016 CLO's funding costs by over 83bp following reset 1 hour ago
- Ares prices $512.75 million new issue CLO 2 hours ago
- Napier Park's Secmen: the correlation between day-one arbitrage and final return is quite weak (video) 6 hours ago
- US CLO market welcomes new manager as Partners' Pikes Peak prices 6 hours ago