TCW Asset Management prepares its third 2.0 CLO
Sources say that Figueroa 2014-1, which is currently touted as a $413 million deal, is expected to price this month
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO pipeline: newcomer emerges with unusual transaction 6 days ago
- Florida-based manager revives plan for rare emerging markets CBO 7 days ago
- CLO pipeline: deal flow picks up as Amherst and SocGen work on mandates 13 days ago
- CIFC kicks off in Europe as its first CLO on the continent enters marketing stage 14 days ago
- Mid Market CLO league tables: Middle market continues to draw fresh faces 17 days ago
- Bain prices $346.15 million refi of 2015 vintage CLO 8 hours ago
- Symphony reworks 2012 vintage CLO via Barclays 8 hours ago
- DFG returns to CLO primary market with risk retention-compliant deal 9 hours ago
- Apollo reworks 2012 CLO for second time 9 hours ago
- Kayne Anderson prices new issue CLO as spreads tighten dramatically 9 hours ago