Equity in 2014 Marathon CLO trades north of par
Secondary market bids yesterday indicated that Marathon CLO VI, which priced in April, has got off to a strong start.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Marathon EM fund picks up the pace with at least $58 million of inflows 1 month ago
- US credit manager passes $2.7 billion for securitised credit fund 4 months ago
- Marathon gets off the mark in 2018 to price $555 million US CLO 4 months ago
- Seasoned credit fund manager rejoins Marathon in New York 5 months ago
- Marathon fund doubles assets in six months 7 months ago
- US CLO manager drops anchor in Europe to price its debut euro deal 16 hours ago
- Apollo prices short-dated CLO reset worth $1.22 billion 1 day ago
- Zais prices its second new CLO of the year with triple As at 120bp 1 day ago
- CLO b-wic line up: equity in Apollo euro deal with low funding costs goes on sale 1 day ago
- BlueMountain prices its first new CLO of 2018 1 day ago