Pacific leads rivals in race for pension fund's $130 million loan mandate
Three managers have emerged as the leading contenders for a $130 million mandate to manage loans on behalf of a pension fund, which is embarking on a large-scale push into credit
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Michigan pension fund looks to commit $80 million to debt funds 2 days ago
- Canadian pension fund launches inaugural green bond 8 days ago
- New regulations set to spur Swedish state pensions investment in illiquid credit 10 days ago
- London pension funds pick CQS as first manager for new credit fund of fund 18 days ago
- TPG credit fund edges nearer $3 billion final after $150 million pension mandate 18 days ago
- BlackRock prices its fifth CLO reset of 2018 23 hours ago
- KKR prices $607 million US CLO 1 day ago
- Atlanta-based CLO manager prices first new issue in over a year 1 day ago
- US CLO manager drops anchor in Europe to price its debut euro deal 2 days ago
- Apollo prices short-dated CLO reset worth $1.22 billion 2 days ago