Pacific leads rivals in race for pension fund's $130 million loan mandate
Three managers have emerged as the leading contenders for a $130 million mandate to manage loans on behalf of a pension fund, which is embarking on a large-scale push into credit
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BlueBay targets €5 billion for European direct lending strategy 2 days ago
- Robeco looks to align macro fixed income with credit as it makes senior hire 6 days ago
- Global Atlantic hires deputy CIO 7 days ago
- New York pension funds seek investment grade credit exposure 8 days ago
- Callan hires Cliffwater senior MD as head of alternatives 8 days ago
- CLO portfolio managers score promotions at Wellfleet 16 hours ago
- Goldentree floats price talk on 2019 CLO as market searches for a floor 18 hours ago
- CLOs hold Anchor Glass as loan shatters 5.5% 19 hours ago
- Creditflux readies starting gun for 11th CLO awards 20 hours ago
- CarVal and JP Morgan post mezz price talk as $734.4 million new issue hits the market 20 hours ago