Pacific leads rivals in race for pension fund's $130 million loan mandate
Three managers have emerged as the leading contenders for a $130 million mandate to manage loans on behalf of a pension fund, which is embarking on a large-scale push into credit
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Iowa pension plan seeks high yield manager 3 days ago
- TSSP launches capital solutions fund 4 days ago
- Alameda County approves $33 million investment in senior loan fund 5 days ago
- New Jersey pension fund allocates $100 million to tech-focused BDC 6 days ago
- Dallas pension fund set to cut private debt 6 days ago
- US CLO round-up: roll up, roll up – CLO refis price wider than new issues 2 days ago
- LSTA asks for return of CLO bond buckets as part of Volcker reform 2 days ago
- NewStar refinances broadly syndicated loan CLO with triple As at 117bp 2 days ago
- MJX prints unusual CLO with step-up triple A notes 2 days ago
- Silvermine prices second largest CLO transaction of the month 3 days ago