Pacific leads rivals in race for pension fund's $130 million loan mandate
Three managers have emerged as the leading contenders for a $130 million mandate to manage loans on behalf of a pension fund, which is embarking on a large-scale push into credit
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Largest UK pension appoints new CEO of investments 1 day ago
- Illinois pension backs real estate funds 2 days ago
- New investments drive Canada Pension Plan’s credit returns to 8.7% 6 days ago
- Sacramento pension backs healthcare fund 8 days ago
- Connecticut pension eyes investment in Clearlake fund 9 days ago
- Eagle Point's Majewski: a prudent warehouser can ramp very quickly in today's market [video] 8 hours ago
- Oak Hill prices tightest new US CLO of 2019 with 177bp funding costs 9 hours ago
- MJX and Jefferies price 13th new CLO as a partnership 10 hours ago
- Global b-wic round-up: Short-dated CLO paper hits the market 1 day ago
- DFG hires experienced credit analyst in New York 1 day ago