Cerberus creates unique short-dated CLO with signs of Japanese buy-in
The demand for short-dated CLO paper was underlined yesterday as Cerberus Capital Management created what is believed to be the first securitisation of middle-market loans into a short-dated CLO structure
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- NXT Capital refinances 2015 mid-market CLO 5 days ago
- $47 billion of 2017 US CLO paper was available to Europeans, finds Wells Fargo 15 days ago
- Dyal purchases minority stake in Cerberus's mid market credit unit 18 days ago
- Neuberger takes advantage of demand for short-dated CLO paper with new deal 30 days ago
- GSO changes tack and prices CLO reset 1 month ago
- European CLO round-up: Carlyle and Investcorp share reset record 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: spreads tighten as investors get comfortable with cushions 1 day ago
- Octagon prices senior CLO triple A notes at 106bp in new issue deal 1 day ago
- Investcorp prices $476 million US CLO refi 1 day ago
- Jefferies prices its first CLO transaction of the year 1 day ago