Cerberus creates unique short-dated CLO with signs of Japanese buy-in
The demand for short-dated CLO paper was underlined yesterday as Cerberus Capital Management created what is believed to be the first securitisation of middle-market loans into a short-dated CLO structure
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- New York firm becomes 2017's 140th active CLO manager 12 days ago
- Wells Fargo rewards CLO veteran with another promotion 16 days ago
- Neuberger Berman prices new issue US CLO with triple As at 117bp 24 days ago
- Cerberus prices short-dated mid market CLO with two-year reinvestment period 25 days ago
- US CLO round-up: GoldenTree and Oak Hill make hay as spreads hit new lows 27 days ago
- Euro CLO round-up: Oak Hill shows that good things come to those who wait 2 days ago
- US CLO round-up: the three stages of CLO management 2 days ago
- Halcyon prices its second European CLO of the year 2 days ago
- Asset manager prices its 10th CLO transaction of the year 2 days ago
- Goldman Sachs eyes growth in US CLOs 2 days ago