ICG's senior PMs make shock move to CLO manager in London
Intermediate Capital Group, one of Europe's largest credit managers, has been hit by the defections of two key portfolio managers to a credit firm that has lost a large number of professionals in the last 12 months
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Värde names co-deputy CIO and two partners 22 hours ago
- Hermes adds ex-UBS official to private debt team 2 days ago
- CLO portfolio managers score promotions at Wellfleet 7 days ago
- CVC Credit hires investor relations director from BlueBay 7 days ago
- NN hires head of fixed income and responsible investing 7 days ago
- CLO market waits on Asia deals to set year-opening benchmark 20 hours ago
- CSAM European CLO price talk points to wide junior debt benchmarks 1 day ago
- Fourth quarter CLO equity volatility is taste of things to come, says BAML research 1 day ago
- First Data takeover foreshadows inflows for CLOs that hold the debt 2 days ago
- Ares mandates BNP Paribas with its first CLO of 2019, according to ratings agency reports 2 days ago