Nomura gets set for final push as it prepares manager's second 2014 CLO
Nomura Securities is preparing a $413 million CLO which is expected to price within the next week
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Experienced CLO specialist joins Pretium 5 days ago
- BlueMountain appoints four portfolio managers 12 days ago
- Warehouse rating announcement suggests busy new issue pipeline for Alcentra 13 days ago
- NatWest Markets enhances CLO arranging business with major hire 19 days ago
- Anchorage looks to make structural changes in 2016 CLO's refinancing 27 days ago
- Citi prints three US CLOs in one day 4 hours ago
- Pricing balance between 'floored' and 'unfloored' CLO tranches shifts as two deals price 5 hours ago
- Apollo's MidCap unit takes CLO AUM beyond $2.5 billion 6 hours ago
- Court order forces former Sound Point CLO PM into 90-day non-compete 3 days ago
- Clifford prepares its first infrastructure CLO 3 days ago