Allianz hits $1.8 billion in CLO AUM as it prices latest deal
Allianz Global Investors has priced its second CLO of the year in a $413 million transaction, according to market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Allianz GI gains €270 million for infrastructure debt fund 16 days ago
- Managers look east as Asian credit fundraising takes off 24 days ago
- SC Lowy hires Nomura trading head to drive European loan business 26 days ago
- Allianz IM puts $200 million into Indian private debt 3 months ago
- Equity investors eye resets as they focus on 2014 CLOs 3 months ago
- CSAM ends bumper week with new issue CLO and hybrid CBO 2 days ago
- HPS prints triple As at 111bp in latest European new issue CLO 2 days ago
- S&P's Porter: loan pipeline is not as full as last year, private equity is being careful [video] 2 days ago
- GSO prices CLO with tightest prints across senior and junior tranches 2 days ago
- Budge up, more new managers are coming 3 days ago