Allianz hits $1.8 billion in CLO AUM as it prices latest deal
Allianz Global Investors has priced its second CLO of the year in a $413 million transaction, according to market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- AllianzGI makes hires and launches its second UK infrastructure debt fund 14 days ago
- Experienced European credit trader joins Nomura in senior role 1 month ago
- CVC hires Nomura's head of credit structuring for senior CLO role 1 month ago
- CLO cost of debt hits record levels as Allianz GI completes refi 3 months ago
- MetLife portfolio manager leaves for AllianzGI in New York 3 months ago
- GSO changes tack and prices CLO reset 8 hours ago
- Boston-based CLO manager scores the year's second tightest reset print 1 day ago
- Ares prices new issue US CLO with funding costs of just 1.4% 1 day ago
- GoldenTree prices its first CLO reset 1 day ago
- BlueMountain seals 2017's tightest new issue CLO triple A print by fractions 1 day ago