Allianz hits $1.8 billion in CLO AUM as it prices latest deal
Allianz Global Investors has priced its second CLO of the year in a $413 million transaction, according to market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Dealers show appetite to retain tranches amid CSO growth 14 days ago
- Weighted average life divides CLO industry 14 days ago
- High profile figure in SRT market leaves Nomura in London 1 month ago
- Experienced CLO specialist joins Pretium 2 months ago
- BlueMountain appoints four portfolio managers 2 months ago
- Trimaran wades into the CLO primary market for the first time in 2018 16 hours ago
- Tetragon confirms appointment of former BlackRock US CLO co-head Snell 1 day ago
- Golub prices short-dated CLO with triple As at 116.3bp 1 day ago
- CIFC resets 2014 US CLO via Citi 1 day ago
- Voya prices new CLO to highlight demand for new issues over resets 1 day ago