Allianz hits $1.8 billion in CLO AUM as it prices latest deal
Allianz Global Investors has priced its second CLO of the year in a $413 million transaction, according to market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- OFS markets first new issue CLO of 2018 via Nomura 3 days ago
- CLO b-wic line-up: $97.5 million of amortising triple As go on sale 7 days ago
- Allianz GI brings in new CIO for emerging market debt 14 days ago
- US CLO manager hires Nomura to launch its first deal of 2018 29 days ago
- Allianz Real Estate appoints loan and asset management head 1 month ago
- US CLO manager drops anchor in Europe to price its debut euro deal 16 hours ago
- Apollo prices short-dated CLO reset worth $1.22 billion 1 day ago
- Zais prices its second new CLO of the year with triple As at 120bp 1 day ago
- CLO b-wic line up: equity in Apollo euro deal with low funding costs goes on sale 1 day ago
- BlueMountain prices its first new CLO of 2018 1 day ago