Allianz hits $1.8 billion in CLO AUM as it prices latest deal
Allianz Global Investors has priced its second CLO of the year in a $413 million transaction, according to market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Allianz's asset management business drives strong group results for 2017 4 days ago
- High yield portfolio manager returns to Allianz GI after leaving Amundi 23 days ago
- Nomura grabs leverage finance specialist in senior appointment in Hong Kong 1 month ago
- AllianzGI makes hires and launches its second UK infrastructure debt fund 2 months ago
- Experienced European credit trader joins Nomura in senior role 3 months ago
- Hayfin prices first US CLO after Kingsland acquisition 4 hours ago
- GoldenTree plants its multi-arranger CLO concept on European soil 4 hours ago
- CSAM makes unusual move of refinancing a CLO's junior debt 5 hours ago
- Symphony blasts 4bp of 2018's new issue CLO tights 5 hours ago
- Deadline looms for Creditflux's annual Manager Awards 1 day ago