BDC sells four control CLO positions and takes losses
A BDC has been a big seller of controlling CLO equity in recent months and regulatory filings show that in disposing of certain CLOs, the business development company has realised losses.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- US manager taps ex-Credit Suisse chiefs to spearhead direct lending unit 12 days ago
- Large equity investor emerges as anchor buyer for latest Voya CLO 21 days ago
- Prospect’s CLO fund reaches $300 million fundraising milestone 1 month ago
- Recent start-up Freedom 3 sets up mid-market JV with KCap 2 months ago
- Oaktree takes over Fifth Street’s BDCs 2 months ago
- Onex prices 2017's largest US CLO reset in $932 million deal 6 hours ago
- Infrastructure-backed CLOs return as $450 million deal prices 7 hours ago
- Experienced CLO trader joins Orchard in London 1 day ago
- Guardian Life subsidiary plans its second CLO with JP Morgan 1 day ago
- GSO's 2017 euro CLO issuance jumps over €3 billion following refi 1 day ago