"Delayed" CLO beats the clock to price as control buyer steps in
A control investor has taken the anchor equity position in a new CLO which had been in the market since July. Had the CLO not priced within the next couple of months, it faced liquidation.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Ares prices 2018's second largest CLO with $1.3 billion reissue 8 days ago
- JP Morgan markets debutant's new US CLO with triple As accounted for 8 days ago
- DWS looks to bring new faces to budding CLO management platform 9 days ago
- Neptune hires former Axa IM global fixed income head Zemek 10 days ago
- Job opportunity with Fair Oaks 10 days ago
- Five Arrows prices new European CLO via Morgan Stanley 15 hours ago
- There are no perfect hedges for CLOs 15 hours ago
- Cadwalader's Quirolo: start preparing for the new securitisation rules in Europe (video) 19 hours ago
- New York manager partially refinances 2015 CLO but leaves triple As untouched 20 hours ago
- 400 Capital's Lee: asset spreads are going to tighten faster than liability spreads (video) 21 hours ago