"Delayed" CLO beats the clock to price as control buyer steps in
A control investor has taken the anchor equity position in a new CLO which had been in the market since July. Had the CLO not priced within the next couple of months, it faced liquidation.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Anchorage looks to reset a previously-refinanced US CLO 11 days ago
- Los Angeles manager hires JP Morgan for debut CLO 17 days ago
- Former Claren Road professionals raise more than $274 million for credit fund 18 days ago
- Axa IM concludes 2017 by refinancing 2015 US CLO 19 days ago
- JP Morgan ends 2017 with a bang as it prices three US CLOs 30 days ago
- European CLO round-up: Carlyle and Investcorp share reset record 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: spreads tighten as investors get comfortable with cushions 2 days ago
- Octagon prices senior CLO triple A notes at 106bp in new issue deal 2 days ago
- Investcorp prices $476 million US CLO refi 2 days ago
- Jefferies prices its first CLO transaction of the year 2 days ago