"Delayed" CLO beats the clock to price as control buyer steps in
A control investor has taken the anchor equity position in a new CLO which had been in the market since July. Had the CLO not priced within the next couple of months, it faced liquidation.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- JP Morgan Asset Management reports record AUM 5 days ago
- CLO manager becomes second to drop Euribor floors following refi 6 days ago
- Axa IM prices European CLO at new tights 13 days ago
- JP Morgan prices $436.7 million refi for New York CLO manager 20 days ago
- AXA IM hits €1 billion mark for bank capital solutions fund 25 days ago
- Investcorp refinances 2015 US CLO and cuts 72bp off triple As 2 hours ago
- Oak Hill teams with BAML for first time since 2013 to price new US CLO 2 hours ago
- Galaxy deal attracts huge interest from CLO investor universe 3 hours ago
- Euro CLO round-up: Oak Hill shows that good things come to those who wait 2 days ago
- US CLO round-up: the three stages of CLO management 2 days ago