"Delayed" CLO beats the clock to price as control buyer steps in
A control investor has taken the anchor equity position in a new CLO which had been in the market since July. Had the CLO not priced within the next couple of months, it faced liquidation.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Former head of European CLOs at JP Morgan joins Investcorp 5 days ago
- CVC Credit appoints chairman as credit CIO steps down 9 days ago
- Axa IM puts money to work in the US as it closes global real estate debt fund 10 days ago
- GoldenTree hires JP Morgan executive to head new Australian office 12 days ago
- CBAM brings its 2017 CLO issuance to over $4 billion with latest deal 13 days ago
- US CLO round-up: vacation time is over as CLO market bursts into life 2 days ago
- Europe CLO round-up: issuance tops €30 billion as Accunia and Tikehau price 2 days ago
- Mid-market CLO round-up: Monroe earns joint-tightest triple-A print of 2017 2 days ago
- New York manager resets 2013 CLO two months after reinvestment end date 2 days ago
- Morgan Stanley prices first Gallatin CLO since manager's takeover 2 days ago