Called CLO overcomes six missed equity payments to record 23% IRR
A 2005 CLO was redeemed last month having recovered impressively after the crisis
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US credit manager passes $2.7 billion for securitised credit fund 14 days ago
- Marathon gets off the mark in 2018 to price $555 million US CLO 16 days ago
- Seasoned credit fund manager rejoins Marathon in New York 1 month ago
- Marathon fund doubles assets in six months 3 months ago
- Golub's mid-market deals dominate US CLO performance ranking 5 months ago
- Hayfin prices first US CLO after Kingsland acquisition 4 hours ago
- GoldenTree plants its multi-arranger CLO concept on European soil 5 hours ago
- CSAM makes unusual move of refinancing a CLO's junior debt 5 hours ago
- Symphony blasts 4bp of 2018's new issue CLO tights 5 hours ago
- Deadline looms for Creditflux's annual Manager Awards 1 day ago