Called CLO overcomes six missed equity payments to record 23% IRR
A 2005 CLO was redeemed last month having recovered impressively after the crisis
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Marathon EM fund picks up the pace with at least $58 million of inflows 1 month ago
- US credit manager passes $2.7 billion for securitised credit fund 4 months ago
- Marathon gets off the mark in 2018 to price $555 million US CLO 4 months ago
- Seasoned credit fund manager rejoins Marathon in New York 5 months ago
- Marathon fund doubles assets in six months 7 months ago
- Zais prices its second new CLO of the year with triple As at 120bp 16 hours ago
- CLO b-wic line up: equity in Apollo euro deal with low funding costs goes on sale 16 hours ago
- BlueMountain prices its first new CLO of 2018 16 hours ago
- Pretium issues short-dated CLO with single Bs pricing at 1,000bp 17 hours ago
- BlueBay appoints head of structured credit and CLOs in London 1 day ago