London-based manager sets its sights on European CLO debut
A start-up credit manager could be about to launch a debut European CLO
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Maine pension bolsters private credit allocation with $100 million mandate 3 days ago
- New York pension fund earmarks $200 million for real estate debt 3 days ago
- London-based direct lender wins as San Francisco pension fund deploys into private credit 7 days ago
- CPPIB moves into Australian real estate debt fund 8 days ago
- Barrow Hanley gets started with $25 million seed investment for debut loan fund 9 days ago
- CVC prices €411.7 million CLO reset as reinvestment periods lengthen 8 hours ago
- Debtwire: Highland slams chapter 11 trustee over Acis CLOs as Brigade and Oaktree wait in the wings 11 hours ago
- Alcentra plans its second European CLO transaction of the year 15 hours ago
- BlackRock prices US CLO triple As 4.9bp tight of market average 1 day ago
- Marble Point enters short-dated reset market with $554.93 million CLO 1 day ago