BDC takes equity in Europe-friendly NewStar CLO
NewStar Financial has announced that it has closed its latest middle-market CLO and that it received an anchor investment from its new strategic partner
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GSO co-founder takes Iron throne with new manager launch 4 days ago
- Global b-wic round-up: US CLO equity continues its surge 6 days ago
- Barings BDC forms $550 million JV with South Carolina pension 6 days ago
- Spire wins Creditflux Manager of the Year award 10 days ago
- KKR and FS Investments' BDC platform markets new issue CLO 10 days ago
- Cadwalader's Tobias: investors are pushing back against cash leaking out of a CLO [video] 2 days ago
- CSAM plans double CLO issuance next week with US and EU deals in the market 2 days ago
- Crescent prices second new issue CLO of 2019 2 days ago
- Oaktree refinances 2016 European CLO with triple As at 87bp 2 days ago
- AGL further expands with hires from CIFC and Mizuho 4 days ago