Trustee announces meeting to decide fate of unusual 2008 CLO
Investors in a European CLO, which closed in August 2008, will meet on 10 February to discuss a possible optional redemption
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BlackRock adds new single B tranche in unusual CLO refi 4 days ago
- Credit Suisse gets off the mark in 2018 by pricing refi of 2015 US CLO 6 days ago
- BNY Mellon launches new emerging market debt fund 7 days ago
- TPG hires to its direct lending team in London 8 days ago
- BNY Mellon completes sale of real estate asset manager 20 days ago
- Deutsche Bank prices its first CLO transaction of the year 14 hours ago
- Barclays prepares two new CLOs on both sides of the Atlantic 14 hours ago
- CIFC markets new $815 million dual-compliant US CLO 15 hours ago
- Goldman's monthly CLO volumes pass $2.5 billion following latest reset 15 hours ago
- Anchorage prices $1.1 billion in twin CLO resets 16 hours ago