Trustee announces meeting to decide fate of unusual 2008 CLO
Investors in a European CLO, which closed in August 2008, will meet on 10 February to discuss a possible optional redemption
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Credit Suisse and Patrimonium launch direct lending fund and plan a follow-up 26 days ago
- Three US managers capitalise on loan volatility to price new CLOs 26 days ago
- AIG's return to CLO management takes shape as price talk emerges on new deal 1 month ago
- Barings joins list of European managers to issue three new CLOs in 2018 1 month ago
- BNP Paribas runs up Bardin Hill's first new issue CLO since rebranding 1 month ago
- CLO equity a "top trade" for 2019, but beware ratings risk, says JP Morgan 1 day ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: large credit managers debut in record-breaking year 4 days ago
- Euro CLO league tables: New issues dominate in record-breaking year 4 days ago
- Global 2018 CLO league tables at a glance 4 days ago
- US CLO league tables: Citi stands tall as overall leader but Morgan Stanley tops new issues 4 days ago