Trustee announces meeting to decide fate of unusual 2008 CLO
Investors in a European CLO, which closed in August 2008, will meet on 10 February to discuss a possible optional redemption
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Sound Point becomes 2018's most active CLO reissuer following fifth deal 2 days ago
- Bardin Hill gets down to business with first CLO transaction since rebranding 5 days ago
- Shareholders approve new leverage limits for TPG BDC 5 days ago
- Halcyon rebrands to Bardin Hill, names new CEO and sells minority stakes to TSSP and Dyal 6 days ago
- US CLO league tables: low volumes drive big changes at the top 7 days ago
- Investcorp targets 95bp spread as it markets Harvest CLO XX 3 hours ago
- Alcentra's 2018 European CLO volumes to pass €1bn mark following new issue 3 hours ago
- Five Arrows adds another string to its bow as it markets second new issue CLO of 2018 4 hours ago
- LCM brings CLO market tighter with $409.9 million new issue 22 hours ago
- Carlyle markets its 22nd CLO transaction of the year with European reset 1 day ago