Ares prices $613 million CLO amid signs of senior spread tightening
Ares Management priced its first CLO of the year on Friday, according to market sources. The deal is the fourth US CLO to achieve a triple A print of 150bp or tighter in the last three weeks
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Goldman Merchant Bank secures $4.4 billion senior debt capital to deploy 2 days ago
- Ares hires Natixis deputy CEO for the Americas to credit investing role 2 days ago
- Global b-wic round-up: Short-dated CLO paper hits the market 4 days ago
- Single A and triple B spreads tighten as Goldman prices new CLO for TICP 11 days ago
- Ex-Goldman Sachs official joins Napier Park as inaugural European CLO nears 11 days ago
- CSAM ends bumper week with new issue CLO and hybrid CBO 1 day ago
- HPS prints triple As at 111bp in latest European new issue CLO 1 day ago
- S&P's Porter: loan pipeline is not as full as last year, private equity is being careful [video] 1 day ago
- GSO prices CLO with tightest prints across senior and junior tranches 1 day ago
- Budge up, more new managers are coming 2 days ago