CLO manager triumphs after smashing past equity distributon target
A CLO launched by Triumph Capital Advisors has triggered an early incentive fee to the manager
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO docs shed light on implementation of Securitisation Regulation 15 days ago
- Points up front: “I always think of myself as Bruce Lee when I’m investing in CLO equity” 1 month ago
- Napier Park returns to CLO refi market via BNP Paribas 2 months ago
- Napier Park receives $50 million add-on from Texas pension fund 3 months ago
- Texas manager issues triple As at 130bp as CLO spreads move wider 3 months ago
- US CLO round-up: years fall off CLO market as it gets back to its old self 18 hours ago
- Euro CLO round-up: Spire and CVC take roads less travelled 18 hours ago
- Mid market CLO round-up: eyes (wide) open as mid-market CLOs re-awaken 18 hours ago
- CVC becomes first large CLO manager to price short two-year reset in Europe 23 hours ago
- Octagon CLO pricing points to tightening mezz tranches 1 day ago