CLO manager triumphs after smashing past equity distributon target
A CLO launched by Triumph Capital Advisors has triggered an early incentive fee to the manager
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- B-wic round-up: secondary CLO market is looking more and more like new issue 29 days ago
- For the right managers, CLOs are now perma-caps, conference hears 1 month ago
- B-wic round-up: it's never too late to buy CLO equity 2 months ago
- Michigan pension fund commits $570 million to four credit fund managers 3 months ago
- CMV established by Texas-based manager prices new CLO 5 months ago
- Barclays makes big hires from Natixis as it plans mid market CLO push 1 day ago
- SocGen prices its first CLO transaction of the year in US reset 1 day ago
- Chicago CLO manager returns to the market for first new deal since 2016 1 day ago
- BlackRock's US CLO reset volumes pass $1 billion following latest deal 1 day ago
- Global CLO manager prices first European new issue of 2018 via Barclays 1 day ago