CLO manager triumphs after smashing past equity distributon target
A CLO launched by Triumph Capital Advisors has triggered an early incentive fee to the manager
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Michigan pension fund commits $570 million to four credit fund managers 19 days ago
- CMV established by Texas-based manager prices new CLO 1 month ago
- CMV prices another dual-compliant US CLO 1 month ago
- Los Angeles-based firm hires Napier Park's former head of distressed debt 2 months ago
- Dallas-based manager plans first CLO with Goldman Sachs 2 months ago
- European CLO round-up: Carlyle and Investcorp share reset record 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: spreads tighten as investors get comfortable with cushions 1 day ago
- Octagon prices senior CLO triple A notes at 106bp in new issue deal 1 day ago
- Investcorp prices $476 million US CLO refi 1 day ago
- Jefferies prices its first CLO transaction of the year 1 day ago