Pramerica opts for a new arranger with latest European CLO
Pramerica Investment Management is preparing a €417 million European CLO which is expected to price this week, according to market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- TICP prices new issue CLO with rare 2.5 year reinvestment period 19 hours ago
- ArrowMark prepares to issue static CLO for the first time 1 day ago
- HPS markets CLO via Citi with 50% triple C bucket 2 days ago
- JP Morgan continues European CLO push with its third new issue in Q4 3 days ago
- GoldenTree's Euro CLO business blossoms with second 2018 deal in sight 3 days ago
- US CLO league tables: Citi edges ahead of Morgan Stanley in new issues for league table clean sweep 15 hours ago
- Euro CLO league tables: Rockford Tower debuts to take manager list up to 41 15 hours ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: inaugural reissue boosts Cerberus 15 hours ago
- Global CLO league tables at a glance - October 2018 15 hours ago
- Tetragon's Snell: we’re partnering with CLO managers who are positioning defensively [video] 19 hours ago