$308 million Trimaran CLO called for 20.4% IRR
Trimaran CLO VI, which launched in August 2006, made its final distribution to noteholders on 2 February
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Till debt us do part: CLOs have and hold David's Bridal loans as they plummet 10.87% 19 days ago
- LibreMax moves into CLO management with Trimaran acquisition 1 month ago
- Trimaran wades into the CLO primary market for the first time in 2018 2 months ago
- CLO b-wic line-up: 5% CLO stakes go up for sale 6 months ago
- Vertical strips from two CLOs go up for sale after risk retention deadline passes 7 months ago
- European CLO volumes to drop in 2019, but mezz could benefit, says BNP Paribas 1 day ago
- Barings refinances benchmark CLO from 2016 1 day ago
- Deerpath delivers after wrapping up debut mid-market CLO via GreensLedge 2 days ago
- Symphony resets and upsizes 2014 vintage CLO 2 days ago
- Neuberger Berman and Natixis combine to price new US CLO 2 days ago