$308 million Trimaran CLO called for 20.4% IRR
Trimaran CLO VI, which launched in August 2006, made its final distribution to noteholders on 2 February
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Trimaran wades into the CLO primary market for the first time in 2018 26 days ago
- CLO b-wic line-up: 5% CLO stakes go up for sale 5 months ago
- Vertical strips from two CLOs go up for sale after risk retention deadline passes 5 months ago
- Trimaran refinances 2015 CLO after gathering equity votes 9 months ago
- Trimaran returns to CLO market with $695.8 million reset 11 months ago
- Global CLO round-up: what goes around comes around 16 hours ago
- $509 million of new issue CLO paper set to come from Oaktree 18 hours ago
- GSO markets its 20th CLO transaction of the year 21 hours ago
- Five Arrows shoots its way into 2018 US CLO market 21 hours ago
- Octagon matches benchmark triple A levels with its fifth new issue CLO of 2018 21 hours ago