$308 million Trimaran CLO called for 20.4% IRR
Trimaran CLO VI, which launched in August 2006, made its final distribution to noteholders on 2 February
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO b-wic line-up: 5% CLO stakes go up for sale 2 months ago
- Vertical strips from two CLOs go up for sale after risk retention deadline passes 2 months ago
- Trimaran refinances 2015 CLO after gathering equity votes 6 months ago
- Trimaran returns to CLO market with $695.8 million reset 9 months ago
- Investors redeem manager's legacy CLO for 22% final IRR 1 year ago
- Tikehau prices new European CLO with 11 debt tranches 8 hours ago
- PGIM prices US CLO triple As at 105bp for tightest print this month 8 hours ago
- US CLO manager turns to refi market to shave off 43bp 1 day ago
- Cairn prices €362 million CLO refi with triple A spreads hitting 79bp 4 days ago
- Boutique CLO manager becomes first to refi post reinvestment CLO this year 4 days ago