Citi achieves tight debt pricing with Boston-based manager's latest CLO
Sources say Citi has continued its strong relationship with a global CLO manager, pricing a $507 million deal on Friday
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Euro CLO league tables: New issues dominate in record-breaking year 5 days ago
- Credit pickers will win as high yield spreads widen in 2019, predicts Citi 6 days ago
- Risk retention was difficult, but worth it 28 days ago
- Spreads widen as CIFC prices $470 million CLO refi via Citi 30 days ago
- Carlyle and Citi's CLO volumes pass $1 billion on the week as pair reunite for new issue 1 month ago
- Goldentree floats price talk on 2019 CLO as market searches for a floor 1 hour ago
- CLOs hold Anchor Glass as loan shatters 5.5% 2 hours ago
- Creditflux readies starting gun for 11th CLO awards 2 hours ago
- CarVal and JP Morgan post mezz price talk as $734.4 million new issue hits the market 3 hours ago
- CLO equity a "top trade" for 2019, but beware ratings risk, says JP Morgan 2 days ago