Dallas-based manager begins marketing its first CLO of the year
One of the largest US CLO managers is preparing its first deal of the year, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO portfolio manager Terry takes over at Acis as it emerges from bankruptcy 2 days ago
- Brigade markets $508 million new issue CLO via Morgan Stanley 2 days ago
- Price talk circulates on ICG's €410 million European CLO 5 days ago
- Elliott-backed CLO manager hires Citi for debut deal 9 days ago
- SocGen wins first new issue CLO mandate since 2017 9 days ago
- CLO refi spreads shift wider as Apollo reworks 2016 deal 1 day ago
- Payless bankruptcy steps on toes of CLOs 1 day ago
- Kayne Anderson prices its third CLO as triple As hit 148bp 1 day ago
- Palmer Square shows it's not afraid of experimenting as it prices debut CBO 1 day ago
- King Street returns to US CLO primary market after six month pause 1 day ago