Dallas-based manager begins marketing its first CLO of the year
One of the largest US CLO managers is preparing its first deal of the year, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- PGIM markets US CLO with highly-diversified portfolio and one-year investment window 2 days ago
- AIG's return to CLO management takes shape as price talk emerges on new deal 6 days ago
- Ex-Citi CDO trading chief joins Jefferies as head of European fixed income 29 days ago
- Pretium prices two-year reinvestment CLO with triple As at 118.66bp 1 month ago
- ArrowMark prepares to issue static CLO for the first time 1 month ago
- Merry Christmas from the EU: Commission gifts regulatory relief to securitisations 4 hours ago
- Voya joins short list of managers to price a new issue CLO in December 5 hours ago
- Loan rout gifts CLOs a par-building Christmas present 6 hours ago
- European CLOs hold up to 19% exposure to UK assets, but Brexit curbs demand, says Wells Fargo 1 day ago
- Oaktree plans $473 million refi of 2016 CLO 1 day ago