Direct lender Crescent aims to launch its first BDC
Crescent Capital is aiming to become the latest credit manager to launch a business development company, according to documents seen by Creditflux
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Mid-market CLO managers can escape risk retention with business development co, SEC confirms 7 days ago
- Crescent lands into European direct lending for the second time 9 days ago
- Crescent prices third new issue CLO of 2018 with Jefferies 20 days ago
- Goldman's BDC receives 95% shareholder approval for leverage increase 1 month ago
- FS and KKR merge BDCs to create second-largest publicly traded BDC 1 month ago
- Trimaran wades into the CLO primary market for the first time in 2018 less than 1 hour ago
- Tetragon confirms appointment of former BlackRock US CLO co-head Snell 8 hours ago
- Golub prices short-dated CLO with triple As at 116.3bp 1 day ago
- CIFC resets 2014 US CLO via Citi 1 day ago
- Voya prices new CLO to highlight demand for new issues over resets 1 day ago