Direct lender Crescent aims to launch its first BDC
Crescent Capital is aiming to become the latest credit manager to launch a business development company, according to documents seen by Creditflux
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Crescent reaches record annual volumes with third new CLO of 2018 9 days ago
- CLO b-wic line-up: price talk circulates on CVC CLO control block 1 month ago
- BlackRock expands US private debt capabilities with TCP acquisition 2 months ago
- Oak Hill BDC's assets continue to nosedive as board explores options 2 months ago
- B-wic round-up: secondary CLO market is looking more and more like new issue 2 months ago
- Zais prices its second new CLO of the year with triple As at 120bp 16 hours ago
- CLO b-wic line up: equity in Apollo euro deal with low funding costs goes on sale 16 hours ago
- BlueMountain prices its first new CLO of 2018 17 hours ago
- Pretium issues short-dated CLO with single Bs pricing at 1,000bp 17 hours ago
- BlueBay appoints head of structured credit and CLOs in London 1 day ago