Mezz investors bet on interest rate rise as LCM CLO prices
Sources say that LCM XVIII, a $610 million CLO, priced yesterday
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- ICG to price €461.9 million European CLO reissue 5 days ago
- Chenavari originator aims to take risk retention positon in third party's CLO 6 days ago
- Euro CLO managers support sponsors and originators in (almost) equal measure 8 days ago
- BNP Paribas adds experienced fund financing specialist to its Paris offices 9 days ago
- $47 billion of 2017 US CLO paper was available to Europeans, finds Wells Fargo 16 days ago
- European CLO round-up: Carlyle and Investcorp share reset record 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: spreads tighten as investors get comfortable with cushions 2 days ago
- Octagon prices senior CLO triple A notes at 106bp in new issue deal 2 days ago
- Investcorp prices $476 million US CLO refi 2 days ago
- Jefferies prices its first CLO transaction of the year 2 days ago