Guggenheim prepares warehousing facility for boutique CLO manager
Guggenheim Securities is preparing a $200 million warehouse facility for a CLO that is expected to price in the second quarter
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Warehouse rating announcement suggests busy new issue pipeline for Alcentra 12 days ago
- NatWest Markets enhances CLO arranging business with major hire 18 days ago
- Anchorage looks to make structural changes in 2016 CLO's refinancing 26 days ago
- Redding Ridge AM opens first European CLO warehouse 26 days ago
- ArrowMark prices second CLO transaction in June following mid-market reset 1 month ago
- Court order forces former Sound Point CLO PM into 90-day non-compete 2 days ago
- Clifford prepares its first infrastructure CLO 2 days ago
- BlueMountain prices its second new US CLO within a month 3 days ago
- Junior CLO spreads come in as CVC prices new European deal 3 days ago
- Pearl Diver launches new CLO funds and expands into US with New York office 4 days ago