Guggenheim prepares warehousing facility for boutique CLO manager
Guggenheim Securities is preparing a $200 million warehouse facility for a CLO that is expected to price in the second quarter
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global manager moves close to pricing fourth new issue CLO in as many weeks 27 days ago
- GSO to add another jewel in its crown with first mid-market "Diamond" CLO 1 month ago
- Alcentra plans its second European CLO transaction of the year 1 month ago
- US CLO manager plots return to market for first new issue since November 2016 1 month ago
- Tech specialist set to debut in mid market CLOs with software-heavy deal 1 month ago
- Garrison arms itself with revolver as it prices new mid market CLO 1 day ago
- Apollo prices $831 million refi of 2013 CLO 1 day ago
- Seasoned European CLO structurer lands at GreensLedge 1 day ago
- THL follows up August new issue CLO with reset of 2014 deal 1 day ago
- Eaton Vance achieves strong CLO pricing as it makes its new issue comeback 1 day ago