Dallas-based Triumph wins auction for Doral US CLOs
Triumph Capital Advisors has acquired two Doral CLOs in the first example of a CLO M&A deal involving two 2.0 managers.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Fidante acquires minority stake in credit fund manager Latigo 4 days ago
- Deutsche Bank looks to raise up to €1.8 billion in partial IPO of DWS 7 days ago
- Hercules Capital makes mighty push into commercial finance with acquisition 13 days ago
- Canadian asset manager acquires Asian private credit specialist Clearwater 17 days ago
- Bless the bonds down in Africa, urges Botswana firm launching two debt funds 24 days ago
- B-wic round-up: mid market CLOs find new homes in secondary market 17 hours ago
- Carlyle prices European CLO in its first new issue deal of the year 23 hours ago
- US CLO round-up: triple A notes come in all different shapes and sizes 3 days ago
- European CLO round-up: senior CLO spreads shift wider - but not for long 3 days ago
- Anchorage prices $512 million CLO reissue 3 days ago