Dallas-based Triumph wins auction for Doral US CLOs
Triumph Capital Advisors has acquired two Doral CLOs in the first example of a CLO M&A deal involving two 2.0 managers.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global consulting firm acquires Japanese multi-management platform 20 hours ago
- Cleveland multi-boutique plans IPO as it targets $100 million via share issue 21 hours ago
- JP Morgan AM professional to lead spin-out of credit hedge fund 1 day ago
- Investcorp brings long-short manager onto its hedge funds partnership platform 8 days ago
- Bain swoops for another portfolio in Italy 13 days ago
- New York CLO manager returns to market after six months to price reset 20 hours ago
- Head of CLOs parts company with Los Angeles-based manager 20 hours ago
- Manager prices 2018's first new issue CLO via Goldman Sachs 20 hours ago
- Credit Suisse gets off the mark in 2018 by pricing refi of 2015 US CLO 21 hours ago
- European CLO pioneer Wallace set to leave Maltese bank 22 hours ago