Dallas-based Triumph wins auction for Doral US CLOs
Triumph Capital Advisors has acquired two Doral CLOs in the first example of a CLO M&A deal involving two 2.0 managers.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Investors approve appointment of Aberdeen as advisor on Avenue fund 3 days ago
- BNP Paribas acquires stake in SME credit specialist Caple 3 days ago
- BNY to merge three of its asset managers 6 days ago
- Japanese bank to buy minority stake in CLO boutique GreensLedge 14 days ago
- Dallas-based manager plans first CLO with Goldman Sachs 18 days ago
- Investcorp refinances 2015 US CLO and cuts 72bp off triple As 6 hours ago
- Oak Hill teams with BAML for first time since 2013 to price new US CLO 7 hours ago
- Galaxy deal attracts huge interest from CLO investor universe 7 hours ago
- Euro CLO round-up: Oak Hill shows that good things come to those who wait 3 days ago
- US CLO round-up: the three stages of CLO management 3 days ago