Control investor adds CLO specialist from Dechert to investment team
A CLO specialist that previously worked at law firm Dechert, has landed a job on the investment team of a large CLO equity buyer
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- CVC hires Nomura's head of credit structuring for senior CLO role 3 days ago
- PDM hands euro CLO mandate to bank after hiring three loan specialists 3 days ago
- USS hires private credit investment manager in London 3 days ago
- Whitehorse makes two hires to its US direct lending team 3 days ago
- Senior CLO investor parts ways with CIFC in New York 4 days ago
- US CLO round-up: GoldenTree and Oak Hill make hay as spreads hit new lows 18 hours ago
- CSAM brings 2017 US CLO volumes over $10 billion as it prices new deal 18 hours ago
- Goldman Sachs plans $464 million CLO for US manager 18 hours ago
- Euro CLO round-up: KKR Credit prices record-setting CLO 3 days ago
- Greywolf launches CLO risk retention vehicle 3 days ago