Pension fund consultant joins Axa IM's high yield team in London
Market sources say that an investment consultant has returned to asset management by taking a role with Axa Investment Management in London.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CDS has spillover effect on bond liquidity but could cause fire sales, finds BoE researcher 17 hours ago
- Calpers misses returns target despite fixed income outperformance 3 days ago
- NatWest brings in Nomura's head of credit trading in New York 3 days ago
- UBS pushes into private credit as part of private markets expansion 3 days ago
- Credit traders’ kickstand: curve flatteners and skew trades gain ground 3 days ago
- Global CLO round-up: it's time to rethink benchmarks 12 hours ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: control equity hits the market as secondary market picks up 14 hours ago
- Alcentra scores tightest 1.5-year US CLO spread after 2016 deal refinancing 17 hours ago
- Benefit Street slashes 32bp from 2016 CLO's funding costs via refi 17 hours ago
- Chenavari prices new issue CLO with triple As at Euribor plus 114bp 17 hours ago