Deutsche Bank markets manager's comeback European CLO
Deutsche Bank has begun marketing a European CLO manager's first deal since 2013, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GSO markets a sixth new issue CLO of 2018 1 day ago
- GoldenTree aims for second euro CLO transaction of 2018 1 day ago
- CIFC prices first new issue CLO following co-CEO departure 1 day ago
- OFS markets first new issue CLO of 2018 via Nomura 2 days ago
- Goldman markets CLO for 2018's fifth "debut" manager 2 days ago
- Zais prices its second new CLO of the year with triple As at 120bp 6 hours ago
- CLO b-wic line up: equity in Apollo euro deal with low funding costs goes on sale 6 hours ago
- BlueMountain prices its first new CLO of 2018 7 hours ago
- Pretium issues short-dated CLO with single Bs pricing at 1,000bp 7 hours ago
- BlueBay appoints head of structured credit and CLOs in London 1 day ago