CLO fund announces anchor investment in recent Arrowpoint deal
A CLO fund manager announced late last week that it has purchased the majority equity position in Arrowpoint CLO 2015-4.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Fair Oaks takes majority stake in Mariner’s latest US CLO 1 month ago
- Job opportunity with Fair Oaks Capital 2 months ago
- Mariner brings in outside investor for CLO equity fund 4 months ago
- CLO fund directs refinancing of manager's 2014 Arrowpoint CLO 8 months ago
- Fair Oaks looks towards raising new CLO equity fund 1 year ago
- Investcorp refinances 2015 US CLO and cuts 72bp off triple As 6 hours ago
- Oak Hill teams with BAML for first time since 2013 to price new US CLO 7 hours ago
- Galaxy deal attracts huge interest from CLO investor universe 7 hours ago
- Euro CLO round-up: Oak Hill shows that good things come to those who wait 3 days ago
- US CLO round-up: the three stages of CLO management 3 days ago