CLO fund announces anchor investment in recent Arrowpoint deal
A CLO fund manager announced late last week that it has purchased the majority equity position in Arrowpoint CLO 2015-4.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Fair Oaks takes majority stake in Mariner’s latest US CLO 3 months ago
- Job opportunity with Fair Oaks Capital 4 months ago
- Mariner brings in outside investor for CLO equity fund 7 months ago
- CLO fund directs refinancing of manager's 2014 Arrowpoint CLO 10 months ago
- Fair Oaks looks towards raising new CLO equity fund 1 year ago
- European CLO round-up: Carlyle and Investcorp share reset record 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: spreads tighten as investors get comfortable with cushions 2 days ago
- Octagon prices senior CLO triple A notes at 106bp in new issue deal 2 days ago
- Investcorp prices $476 million US CLO refi 2 days ago
- Jefferies prices its first CLO transaction of the year 2 days ago