CLO fund announces anchor investment in recent Arrowpoint deal
A CLO fund manager announced late last week that it has purchased the majority equity position in Arrowpoint CLO 2015-4.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Fair Oaks acquires control equity position in new US CLO 3 months ago
- Europe’s next generation of CLO managers favour ESG 4 months ago
- Job opportunity with Fair Oaks 7 months ago
- European loans specialist joins Fair Oaks and reunites with former colleague 7 months ago
- We are not structured finance investors – we are corporate credit specialists 7 months ago
- Merry Christmas from the EU: Commission gifts regulatory relief to securitisations 3 hours ago
- Voya joins short list of managers to price a new issue CLO in December 4 hours ago
- Loan rout gifts CLOs a par-building Christmas present 6 hours ago
- European CLOs hold up to 19% exposure to UK assets, but Brexit curbs demand, says Wells Fargo 1 day ago
- Oaktree plans $473 million refi of 2016 CLO 1 day ago