CLO fund announces anchor investment in recent Arrowpoint deal
A CLO fund manager announced late last week that it has purchased the majority equity position in Arrowpoint CLO 2015-4.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Fair Oaks acquires control equity position in new US CLO 5 months ago
- Europe’s next generation of CLO managers favour ESG 6 months ago
- Job opportunity with Fair Oaks 9 months ago
- European loans specialist joins Fair Oaks and reunites with former colleague 9 months ago
- We are not structured finance investors – we are corporate credit specialists 9 months ago
- CLO refi spreads shift wider as Apollo reworks 2016 deal 1 day ago
- Payless bankruptcy steps on toes of CLOs 1 day ago
- Kayne Anderson prices its third CLO as triple As hit 148bp 1 day ago
- Palmer Square shows it's not afraid of experimenting as it prices debut CBO 1 day ago
- King Street returns to US CLO primary market after six month pause 1 day ago