CLO fund announces anchor investment in recent Arrowpoint deal
A CLO fund manager announced late last week that it has purchased the majority equity position in Arrowpoint CLO 2015-4.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Job opportunity with Fair Oaks Capital 16 days ago
- Mariner brings in outside investor for CLO equity fund 3 months ago
- CLO fund directs refinancing of manager's 2014 Arrowpoint CLO 6 months ago
- Fair Oaks looks towards raising new CLO equity fund 10 months ago
- Fair Oaks targets €150 million for unique CLO-focused Ucits fund 1 year ago
- US CLO round-up: vacation time is over as CLO market bursts into life 2 days ago
- Europe CLO round-up: issuance tops €30 billion as Accunia and Tikehau price 2 days ago
- Mid-market CLO round-up: Monroe earns joint-tightest triple-A print of 2017 2 days ago
- New York manager resets 2013 CLO two months after reinvestment end date 2 days ago
- Morgan Stanley prices first Gallatin CLO since manager's takeover 2 days ago