Allianz to wave goodbye to the CLO 1.0 era as 2006 deal is redeemed
Allianz Global Investors will see its sole outstanding legacy CLO redeemed tomorrow, according to an investor notice. The deal has never missed a payment to equity, and has a running IRR of 13.5%
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- AllianzGI makes hires and launches its second UK infrastructure debt fund 12 days ago
- CLO cost of debt hits record levels as Allianz GI completes refi 3 months ago
- MetLife portfolio manager leaves for AllianzGI in New York 3 months ago
- Allianz refinances former Sound Harbor CLO 8 months ago
- Allianz adds direct lending teams to form private debt powerhouse 1 year ago
- Fast-growing CLO manager prices triple As at 115bp in new US deal 2 days ago
- Golub mid-market CLO more than doubles in size to $750 million following reset 2 days ago
- Och-Ziff brings Euro CLO AUM over €1 billion with latest deal 3 days ago
- Carlyle re-issues 2015 European deal for its 20th CLO transaction of the year 3 days ago
- PGIM prices tight CLO reset with five-year reinvestment extension 3 days ago