Allianz to wave goodbye to the CLO 1.0 era as 2006 deal is redeemed
Allianz Global Investors will see its sole outstanding legacy CLO redeemed tomorrow, according to an investor notice. The deal has never missed a payment to equity, and has a running IRR of 13.5%
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Allianz's asset management business drives strong group results for 2017 1 day ago
- High yield portfolio manager returns to Allianz GI after leaving Amundi 20 days ago
- AllianzGI makes hires and launches its second UK infrastructure debt fund 2 months ago
- CLO cost of debt hits record levels as Allianz GI completes refi 5 months ago
- MetLife portfolio manager leaves for AllianzGI in New York 5 months ago
- Ares plans to reset 2015 CLO, according to presale reports 6 hours ago
- Forthcoming Voya CLO set to have lowest funding costs on record in US market 6 hours ago
- B-wic round-up: attention shifts to senior US CLO paper as trade rate hits 100% 1 day ago
- US CLO spreads set to contract sharply as JP Morgan markets three deals 1 day ago
- Benefit Street starts marketing $509.5 million new issue CLO 1 day ago