Allianz to wave goodbye to the CLO 1.0 era as 2006 deal is redeemed
Allianz Global Investors will see its sole outstanding legacy CLO redeemed tomorrow, according to an investor notice. The deal has never missed a payment to equity, and has a running IRR of 13.5%
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- CLO cost of debt hits record levels as Allianz GI completes refi 1 month ago
- MetLife portfolio manager leaves for AllianzGI in New York 1 month ago
- Allianz refinances former Sound Harbor CLO 6 months ago
- Allianz adds direct lending teams to form private debt powerhouse 10 months ago
- US CLO manager Sound Harbor joins forces with Allianz 10 months ago
- Euro CLO round-up: KKR Credit prices record-setting CLO 1 day ago
- Greywolf launches CLO risk retention vehicle 1 day ago
- CVC hires Nomura's head of credit structuring for senior CLO role 1 day ago
- PDM hands euro CLO mandate to bank after hiring three loan specialists 1 day ago
- CSAM-managed CLO's junior notes trade at 104.53 in secondary market 1 day ago