Allianz to wave goodbye to the CLO 1.0 era as 2006 deal is redeemed
Allianz Global Investors will see its sole outstanding legacy CLO redeemed tomorrow, according to an investor notice. The deal has never missed a payment to equity, and has a running IRR of 13.5%
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Allianz GI gains €270 million for infrastructure debt fund 15 days ago
- Managers look east as Asian credit fundraising takes off 23 days ago
- Allianz IM puts $200 million into Indian private debt 3 months ago
- Allianz GI expands private debt team with senior hire 4 months ago
- Allianz GI boosts alternatives platform with new Asian private credit unit 6 months ago
- CSAM ends bumper week with new issue CLO and hybrid CBO 1 day ago
- HPS prints triple As at 111bp in latest European new issue CLO 1 day ago
- S&P's Porter: loan pipeline is not as full as last year, private equity is being careful [video] 1 day ago
- GSO prices CLO with tightest prints across senior and junior tranches 1 day ago
- Budge up, more new managers are coming 2 days ago