Goldman Sachs prices US manager's eighth CLO in three years
A fast-growing CLO manager has priced its first CLO of the year, in a $612 million deal arranged by Goldman Sachs.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- ArrowMark cuts triple A financing costs by 60bp as it resets US CLO 4 days ago
- Axa IM and Goldman team up for third CLO deal of the year 1 month ago
- York prices first new issue CLO since 2016 via Goldman 1 month ago
- Axa IM prepares short-dated CLO reissue via Goldman 1 month ago
- PGIM scores August's tightest five-year CLO print at 110bp 1 month ago
- Garrison arms itself with revolver as it prices new mid market CLO 18 hours ago
- Apollo prices $831 million refi of 2013 CLO 18 hours ago
- Seasoned European CLO structurer lands at GreensLedge 18 hours ago
- THL follows up August new issue CLO with reset of 2014 deal 1 day ago
- Eaton Vance achieves strong CLO pricing as it makes its new issue comeback 1 day ago