2015 mid-market CLO issuance hits $2 billion as NXT prices
NXT Capital priced its first CLO of the year yesterday in a $408.6 million deal, according to market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Barings adds BDC specialist Jonathan Bock to its team 2 days ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: Ivy Hill closes in on Golub 13 days ago
- Evolving strategy takes Norinchukin close to top spot in CLO investment 14 days ago
- Orix acquires US mid-market lender NXT 16 days ago
- Chicago-based firm becomes 2018's 119th active CLO manager 17 days ago
- BlueMountain prices its second new US CLO within a month 17 hours ago
- Junior CLO spreads come in as CVC prices new European deal 17 hours ago
- Pearl Diver launches new CLO funds and expands into US with New York office 1 day ago
- Benefit Street reworks 2016 CLO to reduce funding costs by 61bp 1 day ago
- Experienced CLO specialist joins Pretium 1 day ago