2015 mid-market CLO issuance hits $2 billion as NXT prices
NXT Capital priced its first CLO of the year yesterday in a $408.6 million deal, according to market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- AIG CLO comeback gathers pace as it plans second pricing in two months 1 month ago
- GoldenTree sets CLO spread benchmark with 2019's first five-year deal 1 month ago
- Goldentree upsizes forthcoming CLO with deal set to be manager's largest ever 2 months ago
- Neuberger Berman and Wells Fargo market new issue CLO with mezz price talk 2 months ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: large credit managers debut in record-breaking year 2 months ago
- Global CLO round-up: 15 months to one month - managers set their own pace 1 day ago
- Oaktree scores tight execution on new Arbour CLO 1 day ago
- Steele Creek teams up with RBC for new issue CLO 1 day ago
- Kayne Anderson prices fourth CLO just one month after pricing third 2 days ago
- KKR markets new European CLO with triple As subject 3 days ago