2015 mid-market CLO issuance hits $2 billion as NXT prices
NXT Capital priced its first CLO of the year yesterday in a $408.6 million deal, according to market sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GoldenTree turns into a forest with second multi-arranger Euro CLO 28 days ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: inaugural reissue boosts Cerberus 28 days ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: Bain breaks through as manager tally hits 18 2 months ago
- Eaton Vance achieves strong CLO pricing as it makes its new issue comeback 2 months ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: GSO and Vista join the party 3 months ago
- AIG's return to CLO management takes shape as price talk emerges on new deal 1 day ago
- Benefit Street prices new CLO ahead of Franklin Templeton integration 1 day ago
- European CLO volumes to drop in 2019, but mezz could benefit, says BNP Paribas 3 days ago
- Barings refinances benchmark CLO from 2016 3 days ago
- Deerpath delivers after wrapping up debut mid-market CLO via GreensLedge 4 days ago