BNY affiliate changes tack as it selects RBC for latest CLO
A startup CLO manager is preparing its first deal of the year, according to market sources. The manager has selected RBC to arrange the deal, after working with Natixis on its previous CLOs
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Alcentra plans its second European CLO transaction of the year 2 days ago
- US CLO manager plots return to market for first new issue since November 2016 10 days ago
- Tech specialist set to debut in mid market CLOs with software-heavy deal 16 days ago
- Emerging market credit manager eyes CBO in $293.75 million deal 16 days ago
- BlueMountain and JP Morgan ready their fifth CLO deal together in 2018 17 days ago
- CLO round-up: reset triple As price apart on divergent portfolios 23 hours ago
- THL prices first new issue CLO since acquiring KVK platform 1 day ago
- Barclays prices US deal for new client as its CLO push gains momentum 1 day ago
- New York manager becomes 131st to price a CLO transaction this year 1 day ago
- Golub prices its first new issue BSL CLO of the year 1 day ago