Hedge fund run by ex-Goldman structured credit head wins new mandate
A hedge fund run by the former co-head of the structured products group at Goldman Sachs has earned a $100 million commitment for a long/short structured credit strategy
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Ohio pension backs GSO's upcoming European direct lending fund 2 days ago
- Minnesota State to earmark $100 million for private credit 3 days ago
- Goldman Merchant Bank secures $4.4 billion senior debt capital to deploy 3 days ago
- Ares hires Natixis deputy CEO for the Americas to credit investing role 3 days ago
- Global b-wic round-up: Short-dated CLO paper hits the market 5 days ago
- CSAM ends bumper week with new issue CLO and hybrid CBO 2 days ago
- HPS prints triple As at 111bp in latest European new issue CLO 2 days ago
- S&P's Porter: loan pipeline is not as full as last year, private equity is being careful [video] 2 days ago
- GSO prices CLO with tightest prints across senior and junior tranches 2 days ago
- Budge up, more new managers are coming 3 days ago