Mid-market firm plans broadly syndicated loan CLO with low fee structure
Sources say JP Morgan is preparing a $414 million CLO for a mid-market manager. The deal traces its origins back to May 2013
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Zais prices its second new CLO of the year with triple As at 120bp 2 days ago
- BlueMountain prices its first new CLO of 2018 3 days ago
- GSO markets a sixth new issue CLO of 2018 4 days ago
- GoldenTree aims for second euro CLO transaction of 2018 4 days ago
- OFS markets first new issue CLO of 2018 via Nomura 4 days ago
- BlackRock prices its fifth CLO reset of 2018 23 hours ago
- KKR prices $607 million US CLO 1 day ago
- Atlanta-based CLO manager prices first new issue in over a year 1 day ago
- US CLO manager drops anchor in Europe to price its debut euro deal 2 days ago
- Apollo prices short-dated CLO reset worth $1.22 billion 2 days ago