Mid-market firm plans broadly syndicated loan CLO with low fee structure
Sources say JP Morgan is preparing a $414 million CLO for a mid-market manager. The deal traces its origins back to May 2013
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Investcorp targets 95bp spread as it markets Harvest CLO XX 2 days ago
- Alcentra's 2018 European CLO volumes to pass €1bn mark following new issue 2 days ago
- Five Arrows adds another string to its bow as it markets second new issue CLO of 2018 2 days ago
- Carlyle markets its 22nd CLO transaction of the year with European reset 3 days ago
- $509 million of new issue CLO paper set to come from Oaktree 4 days ago
- US CLO round-up: roll up, roll up – CLO refis price wider than new issues 8 hours ago
- LSTA asks for return of CLO bond buckets as part of Volcker reform 13 hours ago
- NewStar refinances broadly syndicated loan CLO with triple As at 117bp 13 hours ago
- MJX prints unusual CLO with step-up triple A notes 14 hours ago
- Silvermine prices second largest CLO transaction of the month 1 day ago