Tetragon votes to refinance 2012 CLO
Sources say that Tetragon has pressed the refi button on one of its CLOs
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BNP Paribas entity winds up debt fund after falling short of AUM requirements 1 day ago
- US five-year CLO reset spreads break 100bp barrier 2 days ago
- Ares plans to reset 2015 CLO, according to presale reports 3 days ago
- ICG prices dual-compliant CLO with L-shaped retention 8 days ago
- London manager prices its largest ever CLO transaction via BNP Paribas 8 days ago
- Deadline looms for Creditflux's annual Manager Awards 20 hours ago
- Global CLO giant prices its first European deal of the year 1 day ago
- Fair Oaks expands into European loans with major hire 1 day ago
- Ares prepares its first new issue US CLO of 2018 1 day ago
- US CLO reset senior spreads tighten for the second time in as many days 1 day ago