BNY Mellon affiliate prices third CLO in $462 million deal
Cutwater Asset Management priced its first CLO of the year on Friday, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Head of CLO trading parts company with RBC 1 month ago
- BNY Mellon taps former JP Morgan director for structured products role 3 months ago
- BNY Mellon AMNA taps former Fidelity VP for investment strategy role 3 months ago
- BNY Mellon IM brings Insight bond fund on to its distribution platform 4 months ago
- BNY Mellon launches new emerging market debt fund 6 months ago
- BlueMountain prices its second new US CLO within a month 11 hours ago
- Junior CLO spreads come in as CVC prices new European deal 12 hours ago
- Pearl Diver launches new CLO funds and expands into US with New York office 1 day ago
- Benefit Street reworks 2016 CLO to reduce funding costs by 61bp 1 day ago
- Experienced CLO specialist joins Pretium 1 day ago