BNY Mellon affiliate prices third CLO in $462 million deal
Cutwater Asset Management priced its first CLO of the year on Friday, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BNY Mellon launches new emerging market debt fund 7 days ago
- BNY Mellon completes sale of real estate asset manager 20 days ago
- Fresh-faced US CLO manager doubles AUM with latest new issue 1 month ago
- RBC prices its first deal for Cincinnati-based manager 4 months ago
- Harvest hires former RBC credit trader in Hong Kong 4 months ago
- Deutsche Bank prices its first CLO transaction of the year 14 hours ago
- Barclays prepares two new CLOs on both sides of the Atlantic 14 hours ago
- CIFC markets new $815 million dual-compliant US CLO 15 hours ago
- Goldman's monthly CLO volumes pass $2.5 billion following latest reset 15 hours ago
- Anchorage prices $1.1 billion in twin CLO resets 16 hours ago