BNY Mellon affiliate prices third CLO in $462 million deal
Cutwater Asset Management priced its first CLO of the year on Friday, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BNY Mellon taps former JP Morgan director for structured products role 13 days ago
- BNY Mellon AMNA taps former Fidelity VP for investment strategy role 26 days ago
- BNY Mellon IM brings Insight bond fund on to its distribution platform 1 month ago
- BNY Mellon launches new emerging market debt fund 3 months ago
- BNY Mellon completes sale of real estate asset manager 3 months ago
- Barclays makes big hires from Natixis as it plans mid market CLO push 21 hours ago
- SocGen prices its first CLO transaction of the year in US reset 22 hours ago
- Chicago CLO manager returns to the market for first new deal since 2016 22 hours ago
- BlackRock's US CLO reset volumes pass $1 billion following latest deal 22 hours ago
- Global CLO manager prices first European new issue of 2018 via Barclays 23 hours ago