Oak Hill prices first European CLO in eight years
Oak Hill Advisors priced a €461.7 million European CLO last week - its first foray into the European primary market for eight years
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Goldman Merchant Bank secures $4.4 billion senior debt capital to deploy 2 days ago
- Oak Hill prices tightest new US CLO of 2019 with 177bp funding costs 3 days ago
- Deutsche Bank rehires Nordic sales head after senior official moves to buy side 3 days ago
- Global b-wic round-up: Short-dated CLO paper hits the market 4 days ago
- Fair Oaks goes for short reinvestment as it markets debut euro CLO 4 days ago
- CSAM ends bumper week with new issue CLO and hybrid CBO 1 day ago
- HPS prints triple As at 111bp in latest European new issue CLO 1 day ago
- S&P's Porter: loan pipeline is not as full as last year, private equity is being careful [video] 1 day ago
- GSO prices CLO with tightest prints across senior and junior tranches 1 day ago
- Budge up, more new managers are coming 2 days ago