Startup manager sticks with Nomura for CLO number three
A Dallas-based CLO manager, which entered the market last year, is preparing its third in-house CLO in a $409 milion deal
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BlueMountain appoints four portfolio managers 6 days ago
- Warehouse rating announcement suggests busy new issue pipeline for Alcentra 7 days ago
- European-compliant CLOs try to sidestep US risk retention rules 12 days ago
- NatWest Markets enhances CLO arranging business with major hire 13 days ago
- Anchorage looks to make structural changes in 2016 CLO's refinancing 21 days ago
- Tikehau prices new European CLO with 11 debt tranches 4 hours ago
- PGIM prices US CLO triple As at 105bp for tightest print this month 5 hours ago
- US CLO manager turns to refi market to shave off 43bp 1 day ago
- Cairn prices €362 million CLO refi with triple A spreads hitting 79bp 4 days ago
- Boutique CLO manager becomes first to refi post reinvestment CLO this year 4 days ago