Startup manager sticks with Nomura for CLO number three
A Dallas-based CLO manager, which entered the market last year, is preparing its third in-house CLO in a $409 milion deal
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BNP Paribas partners with Partners to plan a new issue European CLO 4 days ago
- US manager seeks pastures new as it opens CLO warehouse in Europe 6 days ago
- GoldenTree plans to plant a fresh US CLO and branches out to four banks 6 days ago
- Boston manager markets its second European CLO via JP Morgan 14 days ago
- Gallatin offloads vertical strip just days after CLOs legally freed from risk retention 14 days ago
- Barclays makes big hires from Natixis as it plans mid market CLO push 1 day ago
- SocGen prices its first CLO transaction of the year in US reset 1 day ago
- Chicago CLO manager returns to the market for first new deal since 2016 1 day ago
- BlackRock's US CLO reset volumes pass $1 billion following latest deal 1 day ago
- Global CLO manager prices first European new issue of 2018 via Barclays 1 day ago