GreensLedge brings back CBOs in $540 million deal for hedge fund manager
Sources say that GreensLedge has priced a $540 million CBO amid signs that a market may be returning for the asset class.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- KKR prices second CLO in space of a day 27 days ago
- US pension fund earmarks $375 million for various credit strategies 1 month ago
- Anchorage prices 2019's first CBO with seniors at 4.62%, halving basis with CLOs 2 months ago
- US CLO round-up: Anchorage keeps primary open as debutants and newcomers fill pipeline 2 months ago
- Keep calm and buy corporate loans 2 months ago
- Guardian Life subsidiary prices new issue CLO with triple As at 148bp 1 day ago
- CRE CLO issuance climbs in Q1 1 day ago
- Palmer Square brings single Bs back to its static CLOs as funding costs tighten 1 day ago
- BlueMountain partially refinances 2013 vintage CLO 1 day ago
- Return of the refi: GSO produces Europe's first CLO refinancing for seven months 2 days ago