GreensLedge brings back CBOs in $540 million deal for hedge fund manager
Sources say that GreensLedge has priced a $540 million CBO amid signs that a market may be returning for the asset class.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- On cloud nine: GSO prices $616 million Cirrus deal in debut CBO 11 days ago
- Updated, upgraded and ready to launch 1 month ago
- Seasoned European CLO structurer lands at GreensLedge 1 month ago
- Brigade prices triple Bs tight of double As with second CBO of 2018 2 months ago
- Anchorage prices second European CLO as summer break sees spread shift wider 2 months ago
- US CLO league tables: Citi edges ahead of Morgan Stanley in new issues for league table clean sweep 15 hours ago
- Euro CLO league tables: Rockford Tower debuts to take manager list up to 41 15 hours ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: inaugural reissue boosts Cerberus 15 hours ago
- Global CLO league tables at a glance - October 2018 15 hours ago
- Tetragon's Snell: we’re partnering with CLO managers who are positioning defensively [video] 19 hours ago