GreensLedge brings back CBOs in $540 million deal for hedge fund manager
Sources say that GreensLedge has priced a $540 million CBO amid signs that a market may be returning for the asset class.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Deerpath delivers after wrapping up debut mid-market CLO via GreensLedge 1 month ago
- On cloud nine: GSO prices $616 million Cirrus deal in debut CBO 2 months ago
- Updated, upgraded and ready to launch 3 months ago
- Seasoned European CLO structurer lands at GreensLedge 3 months ago
- Brigade prices triple Bs tight of double As with second CBO of 2018 4 months ago
- Goldentree upsizes forthcoming CLO with deal set to be manager's largest ever 2 days ago
- Octagon and Nomura look to open 2019 CLO reset market 3 days ago
- Neuberger Berman and Wells Fargo market new issue CLO with mezz price talk 4 days ago
- CLO portfolio managers score promotions at Wellfleet 4 days ago
- Goldentree floats price talk on 2019 CLO as market searches for a floor 4 days ago