LCM secures tight double-A print as 2012 deal is refinanced
LCM Asset Management completed the refinancing of LCM XII earlier this week.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BNP Paribas entity winds up debt fund after falling short of AUM requirements 2 days ago
- London manager prices its largest ever CLO transaction via BNP Paribas 9 days ago
- Structured credit specialist swaps CSOs for CLOs as he returns to Morgan Stanley 10 days ago
- Illinois CLO manager prices new issue deal via BNP Paribas 30 days ago
- US manager prices largest CLO reset transaction on record 1 month ago
- Euro CLO round-up: five banks combine to launch GoldenTree deal 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: there’s no time like the present to price CLOs 1 day ago
- Ares makes dramatic return to European CLOs with tightest ever triple A print 1 day ago
- NYL prices US CLO with record low funding costs 1 day ago
- Hayfin prices first US CLO after Kingsland acquisition 1 day ago