LCM secures tight double-A print as 2012 deal is refinanced
LCM Asset Management completed the refinancing of LCM XII earlier this week.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Jefferies Finance affiliate prices $408.75 million CLO refinancing 3 days ago
- Redding Ridge "debuts" in CLOs with triple As at 119bp 3 days ago
- Apollo affiliate works with BNP Paribas on new US CLO 13 days ago
- Jefferies affiliate teams with BNP Paribas to price its second 2017 CLO 23 days ago
- BNP Paribas pushes Isda to act as Noble triggers CDS uncertainty 27 days ago
- ICG set to become latest manager to "reissue" a CLO in €438 million deal 16 hours ago
- Neuberger Berman prices triple As at 118bp in CLO reset 1 day ago
- French asset manager prices its first CLO of 2017 1 day ago
- Benefit Street prices its largest CLO to date 1 day ago
- Accunia prices its second CLO in €386.6 million transaction 1 day ago