LCM secures tight double-A print as 2012 deal is refinanced
LCM Asset Management completed the refinancing of LCM XII earlier this week.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Alcentra prices its first new issue CLO of the year in the US 3 days ago
- European CLO manager diversification is increasing, conference hears 14 days ago
- Triple A spreads near 100bp again as PGIM prices its sixth new issue CLO of 2018 17 days ago
- New Jersey manager prices first CLO transaction with BNP Paribas 20 days ago
- Alcentra markets its first new issue European CLO of 2018 28 days ago
- US CLO manager drops anchor in Europe to price its debut euro deal 18 hours ago
- Apollo prices short-dated CLO reset worth $1.22 billion 1 day ago
- Zais prices its second new CLO of the year with triple As at 120bp 1 day ago
- CLO b-wic line up: equity in Apollo euro deal with low funding costs goes on sale 1 day ago
- BlueMountain prices its first new CLO of 2018 1 day ago