Triumph prices third CLO following structural tweaks
The Dallas-based manager priced a $409 million CLO yesterday, its third in-house deal since it entered the market last year.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Nomura grabs leverage finance specialist in senior appointment in Hong Kong 5 days ago
- CMV established by Texas-based manager prices new CLO 1 month ago
- Experienced European credit trader joins Nomura in senior role 2 months ago
- Dallas-based manager plans first CLO with Goldman Sachs 2 months ago
- CVC hires Nomura's head of credit structuring for senior CLO role 3 months ago
- European CLO round-up: Carlyle and Investcorp share reset record 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: spreads tighten as investors get comfortable with cushions 1 day ago
- Octagon prices senior CLO triple A notes at 106bp in new issue deal 1 day ago
- Investcorp prices $476 million US CLO refi 1 day ago
- Jefferies prices its first CLO transaction of the year 1 day ago