Triumph prices third CLO following structural tweaks
The Dallas-based manager priced a $409 million CLO yesterday, its third in-house deal since it entered the market last year.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Equity investors eye resets as they focus on 2014 CLOs 7 days ago
- Octagon prices 2019's first reset as Nomura begins to fulfil CLO promise 19 days ago
- Octagon and Nomura look to open 2019 CLO reset market 29 days ago
- Lifelong CLO trader joins Nomura as head of US CLO origination 2 months ago
- Ex-Citi CDO trading chief joins Jefferies as head of European fixed income 2 months ago
- US CLO round-up: years fall off CLO market as it gets back to its old self 18 hours ago
- Euro CLO round-up: Spire and CVC take roads less travelled 18 hours ago
- Mid market CLO round-up: eyes (wide) open as mid-market CLOs re-awaken 18 hours ago
- CVC becomes first large CLO manager to price short two-year reset in Europe 23 hours ago
- Octagon CLO pricing points to tightening mezz tranches 1 day ago