Triumph prices third CLO following structural tweaks
The Dallas-based manager priced a $409 million CLO yesterday, its third in-house deal since it entered the market last year.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Texas manager issues triple As at 130bp as CLO spreads move wider 22 days ago
- Dealers show appetite to retain tranches amid CSO growth 2 months ago
- Weighted average life divides CLO industry 2 months ago
- High profile figure in SRT market leaves Nomura in London 3 months ago
- Experienced CLO specialist joins Pretium 3 months ago
- US CLO league tables: Citi edges ahead of Morgan Stanley in new issues for league table clean sweep 21 hours ago
- Euro CLO league tables: Rockford Tower debuts to take manager list up to 41 21 hours ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: inaugural reissue boosts Cerberus 21 hours ago
- Global CLO league tables at a glance - October 2018 21 hours ago
- Tetragon's Snell: we’re partnering with CLO managers who are positioning defensively [video] 1 day ago