Triumph prices third CLO following structural tweaks
The Dallas-based manager priced a $409 million CLO yesterday, its third in-house deal since it entered the market last year.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BlueMountain appoints four portfolio managers 6 days ago
- OFS markets first new issue CLO of 2018 via Nomura 29 days ago
- Trinitas becomes 73rd manager to price new issue US CLO in 2018 1 month ago
- US CLO manager hires Nomura to launch its first deal of 2018 1 month ago
- HSBC's high yield trading head rumoured to be joining rival bank in London 2 months ago
- Tikehau prices new European CLO with 11 debt tranches 4 hours ago
- PGIM prices US CLO triple As at 105bp for tightest print this month 5 hours ago
- US CLO manager turns to refi market to shave off 43bp 1 day ago
- Cairn prices €362 million CLO refi with triple A spreads hitting 79bp 4 days ago
- Boutique CLO manager becomes first to refi post reinvestment CLO this year 4 days ago