2015 euro CLO volumes surpass €5 billion as Partners Group prices
The Swiss private equity firm priced a €414 million deal last week, becoming the fifth first-time 2.0 manager to issue a CLO this year
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Partners Group private debt assets hit €15.36 billion 22 hours ago
- GoldenTree markets $605.75 million new issue as US CLO market awakens 5 days ago
- CLO issuance will temper as market remains in 'exploratory mode', notes BAML research 7 days ago
- Head of European private debt Bone earns promotion at Partners 25 days ago
- JP Morgan embraces Euribor cap with new issue CLO for Partners Group 1 month ago
- CLO equity a "top trade" for 2019, but beware ratings risk, says JP Morgan 1 day ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: large credit managers debut in record-breaking year 4 days ago
- Euro CLO league tables: New issues dominate in record-breaking year 4 days ago
- Global 2018 CLO league tables at a glance 4 days ago
- US CLO league tables: Citi stands tall as overall leader but Morgan Stanley tops new issues 4 days ago