2015 euro CLO volumes surpass €5 billion as Partners Group prices
The Swiss private equity firm priced a €414 million deal last week, becoming the fifth first-time 2.0 manager to issue a CLO this year
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BNP Paribas partners with Partners to plan a new issue European CLO 3 days ago
- GoldenTree plans to plant a fresh US CLO and branches out to four banks 5 days ago
- Blue streak: New York manager issues its third CLO reset in a month 6 days ago
- New York CLO manager prices first new issue deal of the year 10 days ago
- Och Ziff restructures its first CLO since October 2017 11 days ago
- Barclays makes big hires from Natixis as it plans mid market CLO push 21 hours ago
- SocGen prices its first CLO transaction of the year in US reset 22 hours ago
- Chicago CLO manager returns to the market for first new deal since 2016 22 hours ago
- BlackRock's US CLO reset volumes pass $1 billion following latest deal 22 hours ago
- Global CLO manager prices first European new issue of 2018 via Barclays 23 hours ago