2015 euro CLO volumes surpass €5 billion as Partners Group prices
The Swiss private equity firm priced a €414 million deal last week, becoming the fifth first-time 2.0 manager to issue a CLO this year
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Octagon prices senior CLO triple A notes at 106bp in new issue deal 4 days ago
- European CLO refi spreads break 60bp barrier as GSO prices deal 8 days ago
- European loan specialist leaves Partners Group 12 days ago
- Voya targets triple As and triple Bs in US CLO refi 1 month ago
- New York manager refinances over $1 billion CLO paper in a single day 1 month ago
- Deutsche Bank prices its first CLO transaction of the year 14 hours ago
- Barclays prepares two new CLOs on both sides of the Atlantic 14 hours ago
- CIFC markets new $815 million dual-compliant US CLO 15 hours ago
- Goldman's monthly CLO volumes pass $2.5 billion following latest reset 15 hours ago
- Anchorage prices $1.1 billion in twin CLO resets 16 hours ago