Garrison prices broadly syndicated loan CLO after long warehouse phase
Sources say that Garrison Investment Group has priced its first ever broadly-syndicated CLO, in a $413.7 million deal which is set to close next month.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Investcorp targets 95bp spread as it markets Harvest CLO XX 2 days ago
- 95.5bp is the level to beat in Europe as Oak Hill prices first 2018 deal 7 days ago
- Nassau markets its largest CLO to date 9 days ago
- Greywolf reissues 2014 CLO for two extra years of reinvestment 14 days ago
- Oak Hill markets new issue CLO via JP Morgan in first-time partnership 16 days ago
- US CLO round-up: roll up, roll up – CLO refis price wider than new issues 8 hours ago
- LSTA asks for return of CLO bond buckets as part of Volcker reform 13 hours ago
- NewStar refinances broadly syndicated loan CLO with triple As at 117bp 14 hours ago
- MJX prints unusual CLO with step-up triple A notes 14 hours ago
- Silvermine prices second largest CLO transaction of the month 1 day ago