Garrison prices broadly syndicated loan CLO after long warehouse phase
Sources say that Garrison Investment Group has priced its first ever broadly-syndicated CLO, in a $413.7 million deal which is set to close next month.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CarVal and JP Morgan post mezz price talk as $734.4 million new issue hits the market 5 days ago
- CLO equity a "top trade" for 2019, but beware ratings risk, says JP Morgan 7 days ago
- JP Morgan makes big hire to its global credit trading desk 13 days ago
- Benefit Street prices new CLO ahead of Franklin Templeton integration 1 month ago
- Marble Point and JP Morgan unite for second new CLO of 2018 1 month ago
- First Data takeover foreshadows inflows for CLOs that hold the debt 8 hours ago
- Ares mandates BNP Paribas with its first CLO of 2019, according to ratings agency reports 8 hours ago
- Carlyle Group and BNP Paribas market new issue euro CLO 9 hours ago
- Goldentree upsizes forthcoming CLO with deal set to be manager's largest ever 3 days ago
- Octagon and Nomura look to open 2019 CLO reset market 3 days ago