CLO investor looks at supporting US managers for risk retention
A well known CLO equity investor is looking to capitalise on opportunities which may arise in the CLO market due to upcoming US risk retention rules
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Redding Ridge "debuts" in CLOs with triple As at 119bp 3 days ago
- CIFC teams up with pension fund for $375 million CLO risk retention partnership 6 days ago
- CIFC looks to replicate CMOA template after pricing four 2017 CLOs 28 days ago
- CLO manager shares details of vertical strip finance pricing 1 month ago
- Insurers go direct for retention 1 month ago
- ICG set to become latest manager to "reissue" a CLO in €438 million deal 16 hours ago
- Neuberger Berman prices triple As at 118bp in CLO reset 1 day ago
- French asset manager prices its first CLO of 2017 1 day ago
- Benefit Street prices its largest CLO to date 1 day ago
- Accunia prices its second CLO in €386.6 million transaction 1 day ago