CLO investor looks at supporting US managers for risk retention
A well known CLO equity investor is looking to capitalise on opportunities which may arise in the CLO market due to upcoming US risk retention rules
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Gallatin offloads vertical strip just days after CLOs legally freed from risk retention 9 days ago
- CLOs legally freed from US risk retention rules 13 days ago
- MOA unwinds could spell trouble for some ‘majority’ equity CLO holders 14 days ago
- Deadline passes for federal agencies to appeal risk retention ruling 22 days ago
- They said it: CLO managers are a generous sort 1 month ago
- US manager hires Alcentra loan PM to spearhead new European CLO unit 10 hours ago
- Commerzbank unit prices first 'market standard' CLO via BNP Paribas 11 hours ago
- US manager seeks pastures new as it opens CLO warehouse in Europe 1 day ago
- JP Morgan brings debut manager to the CLO market in $409.7 million deal 1 day ago
- GoldenTree plans to plant a fresh US CLO and branches out to four banks 1 day ago