Mid-market lender Medley aims for mid-teen returns for new JV
Medley Capital, a middle-market lender, has given an insight into a new joint venture it has formed
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Medley adds managing director to its fundraising team 6 months ago
- Apidos co-founder set to join Medley as head of structured credit 9 months ago
- Highland shelves plans for format switch as interval funds gather pace 9 months ago
- Medley announces hire of former Pine River portfolio manager 1 year ago
- Medley becomes latest BDC to cut management fees 2 years ago
- Euro CLO roundup: Managers race to the bottom as spreads dip below 70bp 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: Unfazed by risk retention uncertainty, a busy market tests reissue and L-shape trends 1 day ago
- California CLO manager prices its first US CLO deal of the year 1 day ago
- Amherst Pierpont prices second ever CLO transaction for Connecticut manager 1 day ago
- New York CLO manager teams up with Jefferies to refinance a reset deal 2 days ago