Manager extends CLOs' reinvestment periods as part of refi
New issue CLO investors have started to accept longer reinvestment periods recently. Now, for the first time secondary market investors, have agreed to a reinvestment extension in a 2.0 refinancing
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Mid market specialist prepares first new issue CLO since September 2016 1 day ago
- Benefit Street starts marketing $509.5 million new issue CLO 4 days ago
- GreensLedge and Natixis unite again to arrange debut CBO for NY manager 18 days ago
- Wells Fargo AM absorbs fixed income affiliate 22 days ago
- Anchorage hooks itself a new issue CBO 24 days ago
- Deadline looms for Creditflux's annual Manager Awards 20 hours ago
- Global CLO giant prices its first European deal of the year 1 day ago
- Fair Oaks expands into European loans with major hire 1 day ago
- Ares prepares its first new issue US CLO of 2018 1 day ago
- US CLO reset senior spreads tighten for the second time in as many days 1 day ago