Manager extends CLOs' reinvestment periods as part of refi
New issue CLO investors have started to accept longer reinvestment periods recently. Now, for the first time secondary market investors, have agreed to a reinvestment extension in a 2.0 refinancing
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GSO markets a sixth new issue CLO of 2018 4 days ago
- Wells Fargo AM names head for new European private debt arm 8 days ago
- Natixis appoints Gilbert as US CLO banking head 16 days ago
- European CLO manager diversification is increasing, conference hears 16 days ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: Golub and Wells Fargo lead the way 17 days ago
- BlackRock prices its fifth CLO reset of 2018 1 day ago
- KKR prices $607 million US CLO 1 day ago
- Atlanta-based CLO manager prices first new issue in over a year 1 day ago
- US CLO manager drops anchor in Europe to price its debut euro deal 2 days ago
- Apollo prices short-dated CLO reset worth $1.22 billion 2 days ago